Thursday 12 March 2009

Misty Evening

Hello, managed to find some Ranger rainbow ink pads and played with them other evening.
Think I got a bit carried away with the size but it can be trimmed, used Elusive images Tree stamps and the Wild Meadow Theme plate. I'm just wondering how to use it, any suggestions? It's A5 sized so a bit large for a card! Oh! and by the way I've put some stars in the sky since I took this photo!
I'm also thinking I may need to have some image on the top ummm, I'll get back!
I've just noticed this pic has lost about a third of it's edges, in my pic you can see most of both trees!

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, your stamping is a work of art! I love all the silhouettes and I don't think you need anything up top!

G Peplow said...

Thank you Emily, You are very kind!