Hi there everybody, I am fed up!! I've had no internet since Friday and basically it's driven me nuts although I got a lot more done LOL
I hope you are having a great weekend:0)
Over at Susan's blog Simplicity she has set us a challenge that goes like this,
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed.
2. Use two colors PLUS two images PLUS masking. Sentiments, if included, must be in one of the two colors.
3. Keep embellishments to a minimum.
4. Upload your card somewhere on the internet and then link to it using the InLinkz tool on the sidebar of Simplicity!
5. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!
Well I had a go and I had fun. There's just one cat on the stamp sheet so I used my brayer to do the mirror image and on this card it's not immediately obvious that it needed masking but I wanted a background so I masked the little cats, you can just see the shape through the post its, I just had a thought......fancy if they made transparent post its now wouldn't that be grand???
I hope to post my Rudolph day card a little later, if we still have internet :0) Sorry Sandra, I'm late!!!
And I'm going to try and visit, you have left me so many lovely comments, Thanks so much,. Gay xx
Stamps by Paper Smooches, Chubby Chums.
Edited to say, I will probably not be around much , my connection is
dreadful and on Tuesday will be switched off completely,. So Wednesday BT come ( if
we're lucky!!) To connect us again for the telephone but not to their
internet that won't be for 1 maybe even 2 weeks but by then we're off for a
holiday break! It may be quite a while till I get back to see you again, don't forget me folks LOL