Saturday 25 August 2012

Tick tock, that'll be a clock!

Hello and welcome, it's Saturday and the start of the weekend. The weatherman wasn't very positive with his predictions, rain and more rain I certainly hope he's wrong.
This weekend I've made a card all about clocks,  I love the image of the clock face peeking out from behind, it's a cute clock, I  have a bit of a thing about clock faces and am very particular about which ones I really like.........this one certainly pleases me LOL

Well there you have my clock card. Over at the Craft Barn blog the design team have been playing with Tando clocks and all their lovely hard work is  available for you to peruse, I'm sure they would love it if you popped over to check it out :0)
Thank you to everyone who left me comments about my last post on my  father's glassine, I will be coming to your blog soon, it's been a bit busy here with family stuff. I'm just catching up but I would like to say what a lovely response I had! Thank you all for such kind comments, you are a lovely bunch :0) hugs Gay xxx
Update, I'm so sorry, your comments are getting through but I don't post them until I've time to reply and at the moment I have a house full of family and won't be able to answer them until tomorrow, thanks to you all, will catch up soon my friends!! :0) Gay xx

Here is what I used
CI-305 Clock stamps and CI Minatures People and Places book


Our special offer this week:
10% off Tando Creative clocks
Just type TANDOCLOCK
in the offer code box as you go through checkout

Also some great news.............................................

It's a Bank Holiday weekend and to celebrate
from 6pm on Friday until midnight on Monday it's
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL UK ORDERS
for EU customers postage is free on orders over £30 and
for the Rest of the world shipping is free on orders over £50

26 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow I just love this hun its , stunning,the layout is just so effective,and love,the images,you have used,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely clock card! Have a great weekend, Valerie

Sarn said...

FANTASTIC card Gay. I'm going to have to find myself some new hyperboles when I visit you! xxx

Paula Whittaker said...

fab collaged card

Anonymous said...

Happy saturday, well you have rain forecast and we have been warned of a heat wave reaching 41 over the weekend to be hones I want rain , can we swap ! too hot to go outdoors so looks like a crafty weekend for me. Another amazing card didnt realise you had a clock fetish ! Amazingly beautiful my dear and love the collage effect super !

Marie

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Gay...great use of stamps and love the tape great to see something a bit different...


Anne

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Gay,love the clock stamps.xxx

Canonbury creations said...

Just love this card Gay, do many beautiful elements. I love the little scene at the top of the clock and I've been straining my eyes to read the postcard:) I'm fascinated by clocks, my grandfather was a watchmaker and we have lots of his things. W had a grandmother clock and a long case clock but I've ended up giving them to Karen as she has more room!
Val x

Sasha said...

Fabulous card, as always, Gay!

For some reason the last comment I left you didn't go through. It may be this stupid iPad. Have a lovely weekend x

Anne said...

This is a stunning card Gay! I don't know how you think of all the different elements but they work beautifully and as usual, your work is perfectly done! TFS!

Karin said...

wow it looks great! have a nice weekend!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Another gorgeous & elegant card. Love the clock design. Have fun with your family, Shirleyx

Christina said...

Woww that is really beautiful Gay!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

Gay this is fabulous , what a super composition , well done this is fabulous Hugs Elaine

Aileen said...

Another fab design Gay. I need lessons on layering! x

Christine said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! So beautiful Gay!
Hug
Christine

Suze Bain said...

A stunning card Gay, love all the elements you've used. I've just read your 'glassine' post too, what a fabulous story and how lovely that you've at long last used a piece of that precious paper. My dad is long retired but he worked over 30 years in a papermill so your story brought back many memories for me too. xx

Carol Q said...

Gorgeous Gay. I do like layouts where all the work is only on one part of the substrate with lots of white space behind it.

hazel said...

This is ablolutely fabulous Gay, I love the images.
xxx Hazel.

Deborah Frings said...

It's been a while since I checked in here - and you've been making the most gorgeous cards! I really like these clock faces - so vintage!

I love the story about the glassine too - such lovely memories.

Shirley said...

Vintage gorgeous, Gay! I have missed your art!

Jenni's Jems said...

love looking at your page and love this one it all just seems to work so well together.have a great weekend x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card there Gay. A lovely bunch of clocks there! I wonder what the collective name is for several clocks?! A tick of clocks? A tock of clocks? Will have to Google it I guess!
xx

Unknown said...

This is amazing! i really like that! Can you give me some suggestions for Plastic business cards ?

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this looks fabulous Gay - simply stunning! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!
xx