Saturday 14 June 2014

Christmas in June, Sorry !!


Hi there, Hope your Saturday has got off to a good start!!
A new Stampotique box today from me, Arwen has challenged us to make a box over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge, here is mine



 Gog Lin and his brothers are chasing each other,  little realizing that someone is waiting for them!!! Kitty  ( You don't say? ) has found out who it is, wonder if they'll be surprised :D
I have had the best time creating this gift box, I think it will hang on the Christmas tree and be full of something nice for Christmas, I have 2 Grand daughters :D
It's only 10cms tall so it has been like crafting in miniature, good fun :D
The house is a die from Where Women Cook, it's made by Sizzix !




Daniel's Tree Topper
is playing happily,
Thank you for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend, I'm dodging showers today, hugs Gay x

13 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is absolutely gorgeous ! You certainly thought outside the box ! ;)
Corrie x

sally said...

I love the idea of this hanging on the Christmas tree :-)

Sally

Cocofolies said...

Fantastic box!!!! I have to do something like that to hang on my Christmas tree too, to make my kids smile! :D And I'm a big FAN for a very long time of Gog Lin! Hugs, Coco xx

Kay Wallace said...

You started with a fantastic die, Gay, but, in your hands, it became not just a box, but a house with lots of excitement. Well done! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week! Love seeing you here!

Julie S said...

What a fun little box! I love the idea of turning it into an ornament. Great dimension on Tree Topper!

Sarn said...

FAB box and I like the story that goes with it.

Be great for Christmas.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Gerrina said...

Super idea to make a box that you can use in december! Love it; so funny! And a beautiful shape! Hugs, Gerrina

Gez Butterworth said...

Simply gorgeous Gay. So happy you could join us this week, always love seeing your unique creations. Have a great week. Gez xx

*Arwen* said...

Awww this is so f*ckin' cool!!!! I love it Gay - awesome
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Kaz said...

I love this! Brilliantly creative yet again. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

massofhair said...

Great to think outside a normal type of box, fantastic to see Xmas in June and such a fantastic set of images :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Congratulations on having this piece selected as the Design Team favorite at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge, Gay!

Sam & Poppy said...

So SO gorgeous and adorable :)
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)