Wednesday, 13 August 2014

If music be the food of love play on!

Hello, welcome to my blog :D Today I'm sharing my latest Stampotique Designers Challenge make ! The lovely Kathi's challenge is all about Music .....................................
"I love music and enjoy most genres ranging from liturgical music to rap, from classical to head-bangin' rock! Music fills my soul and moves me emotionally and physically.

Let's see how music inspires you! Use song lyrics, music notation, or words associated with music in your project and share it with us!"


My offering is a milk carton................


 
"And for that one moment while the music plays, 
you know who you are and everything you wish to be"
Wonderful quote I found on Pinterest HERE , it is, in my experience, to feel this way when listening to a favourite piece of music,  it looks like Stampotique's  'Underwhere' feels pretty much the same, he is deep in reverie !
The background was dripped with 3 different water colours, it was a real temptation to do too much, thank goodness I resisted LOL The milk carton was made with a 'Get in Shape' template, easy to do :D
A small aside, I used the word whilst instead of while, thinking that was perhaps correct, it would seem I was wrong follow THIS link for an explanation why! It would seem I'm a bit old fashioned LOL Nothing new there :D
Check out all the other wonderful music makes at Stampotique designer challenge, such talent :D
Lovely to see you, have a great hump day!! Hugs Gay xx