Monday 23 March 2015

Neon colours :D

Hello there, Today I have a card for this week's Stampotique challenge where the lovely
Astrid Stulemeijer is our hostess this week and has us thinking on the bright side:

"At first I was a bit afraid of these intense colors, but after using them, I really love them.  They give your work such a nice "pop".  I challenge you to use at least one neon color.  Can't wait to see your eye popping work!"




I just loved working with these colours, bright sunny and they are so good together, thanks go to Astrid :D

 I used RUDY by Daniel Torrente there are 3 of these kooky seahorses and they are all fun!!!
My colours are Stabilo highlighter pens in green, yellow, orange and pink with a small dusting of Distress in Cracked Pistachio. Punched holes give a little interest and when the light is behind the card it shines through.

I had some wonderful luck and won Mass of Hair's candy now I must thank her publicly. 
What a lucky lady I am and Thank you so much my lovely friend

 and look at the fab card that came with it, I love it :D :D Check out MOH's blog 'So Much To Learn', (great name always makes me smile ) full of wonderful crafting and new techniques
 
Thank you for joining me today, Hugs Gay x 

27 comments:

sally said...

Woo hoo! Zingy colours! Very nice :-) & well done on the candy win.

Sally

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Gay, your design is beautiful with the vibrant colours. Love your sea horse and the fantastic background for him. Congats on the win of goodies :) Shirleyxx

Suze Bain said...

Omg, these colours remind me of the eighties! The seahorse even has an 80's haircut! Congrats on your win, enjoy your goodies. Xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow such a striking card Gay and just love your fabulous seahorse and those vivid colours really do 'pop' off the page....brilliant

Anne

Cocofolies said...

I love your card Gay, sooooo cute and colourful!!! And that's funny because I see differently Rudy, didn't like it too much first, but now I just LOVE it haha!!! :D You will do fab work for Stampotique if you decide to integrate the team at the next call. Hugs, Coco xx

Cocofolies said...

Forget to tell that you have been spoiled!! :D Congratulations for the win! Happy evening Gay, hope you are well hugs Coco xx

Dotty Jo said...

Well, you've certainly rocked the 'brights' challenge, Gay! And big congrats on your win... there's nothing better than free goodies, Jo x

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Awesome card Gay!!! These colors are sooo cool. Thanks for joining my challenge this week at Stampotique. XOXO

Amanda said...

Brilliant and I love the punched holes. Well done on winnings Mo's generous candy bundle.
Love
Amanda x

Corrie Herriman said...

How lovely ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
Corrie x

Doreen said...

Love your fab car,the colours are fantastic....Congratulations on your win.xxx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Lovely,zingy card Gay,I love the colour popping everywhere!
Congrats on winning Mo's candy,she's a lovely lady ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the candy win, Gay! Your neon card is really eye-popping! I wish my pet seahorses had looked like that when I was a kid! WOW!! Hugs, Darnell

Canonbury creations said...

Just love your seahorse Gay and your sentiment is a perfect match! The neon colours are brilliant so refreshing :)
Val x

Sarn said...

WOW - that's a bright one Gay . . . had to put my sunnies on!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! now that is something, I LOVE bright colours and to see them on a card is just fabulous. Love the words to match and now will be singing it for a few hours I expect LOL.

Kay Wallace said...

Sweet new image and the neon colors makes this a winner in my book, Gay!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful colors!

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Gay :) xx

Viv said...

Fab card Gay, love the bright colours and that lovely sea horse too. Well done on the win too ;) hugs Viv xx

Gerrina said...

What a great card! Having some difficulties here to come up with some neon (not my favo colours), but you made a great design with it! Congrats on winning such a great candy! Hugs, Gerrina

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love this. Your cards are always so awesome my friend.

Hugs~

Kaz said...

This card is simply gorgeous Gay. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

hazel said...

A beautiful card, the colours are fab.
xxx Hazel.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great Neon card dear Gay, I love those colours to, I use them often as accents!!!

Have a nice weekend
Maria

Viv said...

Just checking on you Gay, hope you are doing ok and sending hugs ;) Viv xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gay hi and thanks for passing bye, awesome card and love those colours super.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}