Sunday 22 May 2016

Circles!

Hello there, Today  I am sharing a card for Stampotique, where the challenge is
This week  Kristen Catalano is our hostess and she has challenged us to a "Circle" challenge, here is what Kristen says about this challenge:

"I love to use circles in my projects, so this week I am challenging you to get creative and show us what you can do with circles in your project"
Okay so here we go, I have a card




Happy Sunday lovely people, hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for joining me here, Hugs Gay xx
Stamp list
Olive by Karen Hayselden
Newton by Daniel Torrente
Mwah! by Jo Capper-Sandon

10 comments:

Kathi said...

I love the window card. So clever to use cut-circle apertures to frame your circular portraits of Olive, Newton, and the Mwah sentiment.

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS, love those images all coloured in the circles and making a colourful inside too. Love it.
Faith
x

maria's knutselplezier said...

So funny, and lovely!!!

Greetings
Maria

sally said...

I think this card would put a smile on anybody's face!

Sally

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Gay love the pink background and a fab design

Anne

*Arwen* said...

Brilliant Gay <3 Olive is so cool
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Lovely, clean and fresh...Mwah! ;)

Viv said...

Great pink card Gay....as you know I do like a bit of pink lol !Love thsoe super stamps too, you always find the unusual ones...love them and the card of course. Enjoy your weekend my luverly friend ;) hugs Viv xx

Sam & Poppy said...

Oh wow!
This is awesome Gay, love it lots and lots.
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :) xx

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC Gay ♥