Wednesday 30 November 2016

Naughty or Nice?

Hello there,
Well I decided on naughty 😲 of course!!
Stampotique this week wants to see your naughty or nice creations
here is mine
My snow background is masking and then direct to card with Brilliance, moonlight white, looks quite ghostly, what d'ya think?  I wanted a star in the sky so I masked off the stringed lights and stamped just one

fiddly but it worked, glue not dry so it's a little raised in the pic below, impatient me!
so Daniel's Tree topper is stamped onto velum if you look closely you can see in the right light he has a snowman on his armpit and half his face  LOL😄

I used
Froggie
Daniel's Tree Topper
Mini Christmas Ornaments Cube
Stringed Lights
Jingle your own damn bells 
We have finished our traveling for this year, had a superb time and found it difficult to come home, all that responsibility and cold here, brrrr. Sorry to have been off the radar for so long. I find none of the apps designed to work with Blogger work very well for me so I use FaceBook when away, luckily lots of you lovely bloggers are there with me 😊
Wishing you all well and luck with your Christmas preparations ( if you have any :D )
Thank you for joining me, be back soon Hugs Gay x

6 comments:

Darnell said...

Naught suits you, Gay! This is quite the fabulous scene and beyond clever, which is what I've come to expect from you! Glad you are home safe, albeit cold! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Stamps and Paper said...

I just love your quirly card Gay and this one brilliant

Anne

maria's knutselplezier said...

Interresting , beautiful card!!! I loveit!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE this, love your work. This is a hoot.
Faith
x

sally said...

I love the alternative Christmas cards!

Sally x

Canonbury creations said...

Love the ghostly effect Gay, fab card. Lovely to see you back again xx