Wednesday 15 March 2017

Tags!

Hello and welcome here, I have a tag for Stampotique, I hope you like it too

The tag was made to accompany my latest technique, wood burning! I have wanted to do this craft for years and years and at last I found the tool and got stuck in. Totally fun and very different, didn't burn myself but got quite close, the tools get very hot.
Moon Girl is perfect for CAS, she is now textured her hair is quite curly :D
My tag was inked with Distress ink, black into Vintage photo and the dotted circles are from the bottom of my water bottle dipped in paint.
Have you tried this technique, if so I'd love to hear your take on it, any tips?
Thanks for joining me today, hugs Gay xx

8 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

So beautiful and sweet!!
Groetjes
Maria

Unknown said...

Wow, Wow,Wow Gay, this is truly stunning, I have done pyrography, albeit some years ago....good fun, but steady hand required. You know that I adore Moon Girl, so absolutely LOVE your tag and box😘❤️😍X

Stamps and Paper said...

Great projects Gay and it's certainly nice to try something different you can use this technique on on lots of wooden objects.... I look forward to seeing what else you do

Anne

Canonbury creations said...

Gorgeous tag Gay love the ombre background and she is just beautiful! Must try that water bottle technique, there's always one on my desk!
Val x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! a craft I have been wanting to do myself for years, I LOVE what you have done, so VERY clever to make such beautiful projects and love the image.
Faith
x

Evil Edna said...

wow, stunning!

Mrs.B said...

Lovely tag Gay and your little Moon Girl looks so sweet on the wooden box, well done to you for mastering this technique.
Avril xx

Carol said...

GORGEOUS - such a steady hand lovely project xx