Tuesday 29 June 2010

Didn't expect that!

Hi all, hope it goes well with you,
Well it's going to be quicky today, I'm shattered, no card to share either, so sorry. 
Last night son no2 stumbled on last stair and hurt his foot, I used ice and paracetamol and packed him off to bed.
Silly a.m. this morning and a head peeks around the door,
' Mum, my foots >>>>>>>>>'
(He is 26yrs old, so I'm not telling what he said:)). So just back from the A and E , I'm so behind and he has a broken toe, poor love. 
On top of that my lovely stuff has arrived from Parti-Craft, oooh!!  so lovely,  
I'll be back later xxx

7 comments:

chris said...

Oh dear good job some goodies have arrived!
hugs chris xx

Tee said...

I do hope he feels better...wishing him a speedy recovery!

Congrats on winning the grand prize...would love to see what you got!!

G Peplow said...

Hi there, Thank you for your get well wishes, Crafters are the best people y'know:)
He is a bit tired today but getting better at hopping everywhere:)We'll have him up and running soon:)

Emily Leiphart said...

Ouch, that does sound truly painful! I hope your son's foot is mended very soon...and I hope you get some crafty time, too! :)

Pop's Cards said...

I hope it mends really quick, hugs Pops x

Kay Carley said...

Oops!! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full for a while!! Hope all is well soon with son No.2!!

Kay x

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh dear hope he is soon better xxx
love debbie xx