Saturday 26 June 2010

Particraft candy, I won, Yipee!

Just a quick line to tell you about my good fortune, I have been following the Particraft blog for a while, having watched Sue on Create & Craft. I am inspired by her wonderful, colourful creations and love her enthusiasm. So when she announced the blog candy she was offering I joined in. Last night catching up with my blogging friends I found out that I had won her 'Grand Prize' So many Thanks Sue:)
WOW!I am soo pleased how lucky am I?
Sorry no cards to share today, family coming tomorrow, need to sort the mess that is my house but I'll be back soon, Have a lovely weekend enjoy all this beautiful weather, xxxx
I think I may be having a candy give away of my own soon,  will keep you posted :)

Before I go just a little joke from my friend

I CAN HEAR JUST FINE!"
 
Three retirees, each with a hearing loss, were playing
golf one fine March day. One remarked to the other, "Windy, isn't
it?" "No," the second man replied, "it's Thursday..."
And the third man chimed in, "So am I. Let's have a beer."

  Made me smile, :)
 

4 comments:

chris said...

you desrve it. congratulations.

Emily Leiphart said...

Ooohhh, congratulations! What great blog candy! I can't wait to see what you make with it. :D Thanks for the cute joke!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your win...can't wait to see what yyou create with your new candy.
Hugs
Debbie x

Kay Carley said...

Oh how lovely! You must be thrilled! I hope you enjoy it when it comes!

Kay xx