Saturday 8 October 2011

May I be so bold as to offer my May pages? Groan, sorry



Hello there and welcome.
Here we go then.  May pages from my calendar at the Craft Barn Blog
This week is all about the yummy Crafty Individuals range of goodies:0)

This portrait page uses pages from Travels in Italy book, gorgeous papers with fabulous colours, I really couldn't bear to cover it up so just stamped lightly with a CI postage stamps.







Below is the landscape page and here I've used the 4 young ladies CI 131 and the letter stamps CI 214 All available at the Craft Barn
 The calendars my team mates have been showing us are lovely, I hope you like!
                                                   At the Craft Barn,,,,,,,,,,,
*** FREE POSTAGE THIS WEEKEND ***
 
FOR ALL UK ORDERS
plus EU orders above £20
& all other destinations orders over £30
 
6pm Friday to 9am Monday UK time 

Here is the Challenge for this week click on THIS LINK to be magically taken to the Craft Barn blog.
                                                  

20 comments:

Daniele said...

lovely pages Gay, I love all CI products esp. the Italian pages, like you I hate to cover the page up so I just get them out and stroke them occassionally....mad I know
hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Great pages! Valerie

Anne said...

I love these Gay! So soft and tranquil! I love the idea of working with papers and not altering them but enhancing them! It is always difficult to know when to stop, so thanks for giving us the inspiration! Nice work, TFS!

Junie said...

WOW Gay you have gone it again hun !!! Venice, Italy always is a special place for me, we got engaged in Venice on the Rialto Bridge so I love anything like that !!! I also just adore those little girl's face they are beautiful !!! have a great weekend my friend !!

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous pages Gay.xxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delightful.
Wishes
Lynne (a.k.a. your latest Follower!)

Christina said...

That looks really beautiful Gay!
Hugs Kristel

Sarn said...

Absolutely delightful.

Hugs, Sarn x

Unknown said...

They look great!! Both of them!!
I have limited internet right now but I am hopping this goes through!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these are gorgeous...luv all the elements...hope your day is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Deborah Frings said...

Gay - I really like both these calendar pages. So different, so inspirational.

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely loving your calendar pages Gay! So beautiful! xx

Mina said...

wow I have just been catching up with all the fabulous makes I have been missing while my connection was bad Gay...wow girl your cas work is amazing but my very fav is your My Patch or yours card...I love it
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

I am seriously in love with your landscape page!!! Love the vintage feel and all the great stamps.

Pauline said...

Fab calendar pages Gay, love the soft tones and sweet vintage images.

hazel said...

Two more beautiful calender pages Gay.
xxx Hazel.

Kim Dellow said...

Great pages Gay! Love your stamping. Kim

Lisa A. said...

Your pages are lovely, Gay!! I especially love the first with the Travels in Italy...very pretty....both very nice:)!!

Mrs A. said...

Love this calendar page as I adore anything pink and Italian. Thankyou for stopping by my blog and seeing my pages. Have caught up now and off to do my pink May.
Hugs Mrs A.

Shirley said...

I would say vintage lovely!!