Tuesday 9 June 2015

Favourite stamp :D

Hello there, I have a new offering for the Stampotique Designers Challenge

Gez Butterworth is our hostess this week and she's playing favourites this week:
We've ALL got one!  What's yours?  We would love to see your favourite Stampotique images (if you can't pick just one) on your creations this week.  Which stamp makes your heart skip a beat?

Well I have far too many favourites so what I decided was, to go with the stamp that I have desired for a very long time and just managed to acquire. Queen of Life by Daniel Torrente

The queen of Life needed more children so I brayered the image so it came out in reverse, cut it out and bingo three little ones :D
 I also used Wings from Angel Boy, Daniel's Hearts, France Papillon's Rusted Rivets.
Gold Flake, chocolate box from IndiGoBlu.

 This is the second of my atc's for the Stampotique FaceBook challenge, it made it all the way to Australia :D Stamp By Roc Nicholas Daisy head
The lady now sports a tin hat LOL
Thank you for joining me today!
I'm going crazy with all the hammering....we are having a new roof put on the house, what a racket LOL Hugs Gay

11 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Both are very beautiful, love the texture on the ATC. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous makes! Never tried that brayering technique - clever! Jo x

Sue said...

Your tag is beautiful Gay, what a fab choice of stamp, and I love your atc. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow Gay this looks wonderfull, great tag and beautiful card!!! I love them both, great colours and image and what a sweet text on the tag!!!

Greetings
Maria

Karen said...

Crikey!!!!!! lots of sympathy for all the hammering my lovely!!!! Loving your makes :-D xxx

Canonbury creations said...

Gorgeous creations Gay, the queen is wonderful, love all the gold flakes! Your ATC looks amazing with the tin, are you adding to the noise bashing out the metal? The background looks luminous, I love it, stunning colours :0)
Val x

Darnell said...

WOW. You take my breath away, Gay! Your card, with the additional knee-biters, is outstanding!! The coloring on that and your ATC is beyond beyond!! And that metallic hat? Just WOW! It sounds like you need a day out over there to escape the pounding!! Hugs, Darnell

Kay Wallace said...

Your motherly queen is gorgeous, Gay, and I am so glad that she finally lives in your studio! There are still a few more (especially since the last release) that I would love to have join me in my studio! I guess it will never end! Great job of the "favorites" challenge!

Corrie Herriman said...

Nice work ! love them both !
Corrie x

Gio said...

Wonderful and unique tag, Gay. And lovely ATC, along with those other ones from the previous post. Gorgeous metallic touches!

Welcome back on blogland :-)

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your tag Gay and your beautiful colours

Anne