Sunday 28 June 2015

What?

Hi there, Today I have a card for Stampotique

Astrid Stulemeijer is our hostess this week and here's her challenge:

Every stamper has a little Frankenstein in them.  Give a stamp without wings a pair of them.  Have fun creating!
 I played for ages with this one, I do hope you like it.
It's all about teenagers, when they adopt that pained expression, screwing up the nose and asking in a whiny voice.... What?
As if they haven't got a clue why you are even talking to them LOL

 My background is Dylusions,white and bubblegum, water sprayed and swooshed onto card.
 I used Penelope Baby Cthulhu Spider wings and Cityscape
Thanks for stopping, Have a great week, hugs Gay x 
Thank you all for your kind comments, I love hearing from you and Gabby, I'm sorry I cannot reach you via blogger so thank you for your congratulations :D Gay x

13 comments:

sally said...

I'm seeing my granddaughter right now with the image you've conjured up and she not 13 yet!

Sally

Viv said...

Hi Gay, sorry I have been neglecting you ;)another fab card here, glorious colours and I love the Frankenstein type image and the wings you cleverly added.Another magical card my lovely friend ;) hugs Viv xx

Cocofolies said...

This is so much fun Gay, a great card that I LOVE once again!!... And what you say about teenagers and the way thay say "WHAT?" (universal) so TRUE!!! Thanks for the smiles, it makes a lovely break of work :) Hugs xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful, Gay ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

I love your humor-infused art, Gay, and this card is perfect! Dont laughing, but still smiling here!

Canonbury creations said...

Great card Gay, love the background colour and I'm checking out those scissors. Is she a budding hairdresser with attitude?!!
Val x

Gabby said...

CONGRATS on being a favorite! Like your design and inking. :)

hazel said...

Another fabulous and fun card.
xxx Hazel.

Karin said...

Beautiful card, great colors too!
groetjes Karin

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very fun design, love the background. I hope you are doing well, hugs, Shirleyxx

Gerrina said...

Such a great and fun take on the challenge! Normally I find these colours sweet, but here totally not; they look great! Hugs, Gerrina

Gio said...

It's funny, lovely and it tells a little story. I love especially the city skyline, brilliant!

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

I love all! (background colours, Frankeinstein, city....)
A great and fun card Gay!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie