Wednesday 7 June 2017

Flowers.....................

Hello, and welcome to my post for Stampotique.
This week is for Flowers, I gave this little sweetie a few for her dress,
and made a few up!

 Come over and join us, any stamps will do and you're in with an opportunity to win a $30 certificate for the store, niiice!

I used
Florrie Doodle Dolly.   
Happy Happy Happy
and
Nether
Then on my last flowery card I used Kate Crane's Spiral on Flowers from Eileen Hull. This month, June we are collaborating with Eileen's fab Die cuts. Over on both Eileen's and Stampotique's Blogs you will see lots of new creations.
Thank you for joining me Hugs Gay xx

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the first card and her flowery dress, the flowers on your second are so very beautiful and your third card? love the whimsy flowers and their fab colours.
Faith
x

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, three projects ! and they are all fab !
Corrie x

hazel said...

Brilliant cards, I love them all but I think the second one is my favourite.
xxx Hazel.

Julia Aston said...

Three great designs using flowers! I love how you used Eileen Hull's flower dies on your last card - the colors POP off the black! Julia xx

Canonbury creations said...

Brilliant array of cards Gay love the 2nd one such sad faces made me smile 😀 The flowers on the black card really pop, so pretty! x