Tuesday 4 August 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Hi There,
It's me putting my head up over the parapet! Long time no post!
Today I am sharing a card or two for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge     
Hope you enjoy these and pop over to check out the beautiful Christmas cards there, join in and grow your Christmas card pile! Win Win ;) https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/christmas-kickstart-challenge-35-snow.html


Stamps from Noolibird and Crafty Individuals , love the Owl and Christmas tree stamps!

I now have the honour of calling myself a Guest Elf!!!!!!

This card is a Penny Black stamps (Holly) and another Noolibird House

And finally an ancient Hero Arts Christmas tree stamp, fluffy Stuff snowflakes water coloured and covered in glitter!

Well thank you for joining me today, I hope you can take a look at the challenge, it's a great way to build up your Christmas cards :D xx

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Gay, thanks so much for being my elf! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three beauties, Gay! Especially love the owl and Christmas tree - reminds me of a scene in a Harry Potter movie!! Congrats on being an elf this month!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Gay these are amazing, what wonderful snowy scenes. Love them.
Faith x

sally said...

Woohoo! Little beauties.....I might just go check out the link myself!


Sally xx

I Card Everyone said...

Gay, I came by to get another look at your gorgeous Snowy Owl! Little did I know there would be a whole storm of snowy beauties to see - every card a Christmas treat!
So happy you are a Christmas Kickstart Elf!
=]

Jules said...

Hi Elf Gay

Fabulous cards for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge .. .. I love them all!!!

Hope you are keeping well.

Love Jules xx

Pop's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous I love the Tree one the best, hugs Pops x

Vicky Hayes said...

Hello Gay - how lovely that you popped your head over the parapet! I don't think you'll find many snipers about in these parts, only snippers!! Thank you for the Crawdads book recommendation. You are the second person to mention that to me so I think I'll take that as a great sign. Your cards are as wonderful as ever. The first with the owl and fox has a lovely magical feel; the second (my favourite) is really welcoming scene with the glowing lights in the house and that bright little robin showing the way; love the dimension on the third and that tree is incredble! Don't be a stranger! Vicky xx

Diane said...

Wonderful designs and the snow is fabulous.

Hugs diane

Deborah Frings said...

Gay - these are fabulous. I think the owl is wonderful. My favourite is the Christmas tree - simple and elegant and I love the fluffy stuff! Nice to see you. Deborah x