Hi, hello, I'm back, ooh 2 posts in one day, sorry but when I saw this on Simplicity I just had to have a go,
Rules for OLW46
1. A one-layer card is a single piece of cardstock folded in half...no other layers.
2. Use an egg or eggs on the card. Be as creative with the theme as you wish. It's not limited to Easter cards.
3. Keep embellishments to a minimum.
4. Post your card on the Internet and link to it using the InLinkz button in the sidebar of Simplicity.
5. Most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!!
So then I hunted for an apt sentiment and found this one from Whimsy Stamps
Was the first card too simple? I'd love to know your thoughts:0) xxx
Stamps from Elusive Images sadly not in production ATM.
Ink pad VersaColor , Celadon
and Versafine Archival, vintage sepia.
p.s just noticed you can't see any glitter in my pics, oh! well the light has gone for the day, it's there!