Sunday 12 June 2011

Yippee, we have a winner!!!

Good old Mr Mustavcoffee, pulled it out the hat..........................and the winner of the candy is.Ta Daaaaa

 CARLA WEILAND

Well done Carla :0) Please get in touch with your address and I'll get them off to you a.s.a.p. My email is up in the tab at the top of the page.

Thanks for playing along everyone.
Carla has claimed her candy so that's all for now folks!!

Note to Valerie and Cynthia  Thanks for your good wishes to Carla and no that's not Mr Mustav's hat, he's not that keen on pink candy stripes to be honest he's more of a blue candy stripe sorta guy  and you may have to go easy on the chocolate, it's not that good for the teeth ROFL

13 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Congrats Carla....I will console myself with extra chccolate today:)

Valerie-Jael said...

Congrats to Carla, and is that your husband's hat - in pink??? Valerie

Suze Bain said...

Well done Carla, you lucky thing. Like Cynthia I am already consoling myself with a Twirl. Lol xx

Shirley said...

Congrats to Carla!!!

Netty said...

Yippeeee Carla

Sarn said...

Congrats Carla.

Very scientifically done by Mr Mustavcoffee!!!! LOL!

Hugs, Sandra

Zue said...

Carla is really lucky to win your generous giveaway!
Thank you for your sweet comment.
Sue xx

Jenny said...

Congrats to Carla. Gay, You'll be soon drawing for 200 followers!!!
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Congrats to Carla.. That lucky gal!!

Carla said...

I'm so happy, can't believe it's me!
Thank you so much.

gerdavriens said...

Lucky girl Carla !! Congrats from your sister Gerda ;-))

Dee said...

Hi Gay, Lovely cards, simple but so affective, I must do more stamping. Dee xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations Carla! I'm so pleased to see that things are done properly in the Mustavcoffee household! Vx