Saturday 24 September 2011

Calendar pages for March

Good morning and welcome here,  The Craft Barn Blog Calendar Challenge is up and running do join us if you can and if you have already I hope you're having loads of fun:0) Don't forget there are prizes to be won, Good Luck.
Last week's winner was Suze Bain, congratulations Suze, your page was brilliant too!!
This week the Design Team have been using the great Impression Obsession stamps, I've had lots of fun.

I made a card with my new favourite IO cover a page stamp, Vines.
I've made the March pages for my Calendar.One landscape and one Portrait.






I used
Top card
Impression Obsession, cover a page Vines
Pumice distress ink
Crafty Idividuals CI305
Landscape page
Impression Obsession, Shoe balloon by Gary Robertson
Portrait page
Again IO stamp Framed Window. Stamped once then again onto acetate for depth.
More details on the Craft Barn Blog


Hope you like, have a great weekend,
Gay x

Click HERE to go to the challenge for this week

17 comments:

Suzi B said...

Your an inspiration Gay! I esp. like the card and the shoe baloon! but all 3 are fab. The stamps are wonderful.
Suzi b xx

nicolet said...

Ooh wowww Gay, it looks fantastic!
Hugs Nicolet

Suze Bain said...

These are fab Gay. Love that background stamp, and the steampunk balloon, and the framed window! Thinkk there'll be a few extra goodies dropping into my shopping cart when I spend my voucher! xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely pages, as always, Gay! Valerie

Spardha said...

Fab project!.. Really love the neutrals! :)

Doreen said...

Just stunning Gay,perfect.xxx

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. That background is so striking.. I love it.. And of course you calendars are so cute. I like them both equally.. I do hope you are enjoying your weekend my friend..

Hugs, Linda

hazel said...

Fabulous work Gay, I love the balloon with the shoe.
xxx Hazel.

Sarn said...

Absolutely flipping fantastic!

Hugs, Sandra

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie these are just gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo wonderful! Kim

Jenny said...

Fabulous stamping Gay :) I saw those large bkgd stamps at Ally Pally...they are HUGE aren't they!
Love the framed window on your calendar:)
Jenny x

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

gay what a beatiful creations. Your IO background is splendid. But also I adore your Calendar pages. marvelous.
lovely greet
Marja

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there and thank you for your lovely comments. Hope you are fully recovered now even though `i can see you are not taking it that easy from the amount of work you have produced.
what a great idea for a challenge. Your pages are fabulous both so different and so beautifully crafted. The card is just perfect love the background and the black and white images. Have missed seeing your amazing work !

Take it easy

Marie

Deborah Frings said...

I'm running behind on this challenge - I've got my pages printed out, I've just not done the decorating!!

I absolutely love hot air balloon shoe! Reminds me a bit of Monty Python! So pretty.

lisa said...

These are fabulous, Gay. I have some of the Gary Robertson stamps and they re so unusual and great to use aren't they. The window is beautiful.
Hugs Lisax

Shirley said...

Love what you did with both of these. So far, I will take both calendars, please!! ;-)