Tuesday 6 August 2013

I made a tag!

Hello there, Lovely to see you here :D
I made a tag and a very elaborate tag, for me, I do hope you like it! Not for a challenge, not for anyone but little old me! It was good fun in the making


I used;
Tim Holtz Ranger big tags
Kaiserkraft  Dictionary meanings stamp and Miss Empire Frames
PaperArtsy MN74 mini stamp
IndigoBlu  Vintage Flourish a Dinkie stamp
Stampendous Frantage Shabby White embossing enamel
 Mostly all the goodies were from the Craft Barn
Except  the beautiful Lace from my good friend Gio!! Thanks Gio!!!

We're still clearing out the loft, Oh my goodness so much stuff!!!
Look at this box, it's from the previous owner of our house! A Derry and Toms Art Deco design label and stamps from the delivery, in 1937. I wonder what was in that box? We found more interesting boxes, one from DH Evans ( 1939 ) and another tin that held Romary's cocktail biscuits from Royal Tunbridge Wells. Imagine that, cocktail biscuits :D We don't even have cocktails, well not at home anyway LOL!!
What a mucky job and boxes and more boxes to sort but no treasure, a nice little Rembrandt or Picasso would have been very welcome LOL
Back to my sorting,  see you soon, hugs Gay x


14 comments:

catherine said...

This looks such a fabulous tag Gay. Such pretty colours.
x catherine

Doreen said...

Beautiful tag,love the design.xxx

Sasha said...

A gorgeous mixed media tag, Gay. Love the touch of lace!

My cousin found some old mechanical tin toys in pristine condition while clearing out their loft. Just imagine someone leaving those behind. Have fun rummaging! xx

Esther said...

Hi Gay - hope you are well, your tag really caught my eye, the colours are gorgeous !! Hope you find some buried treasure..Esther xx

Sarn said...

LOVING that tag Gay. You have been having some fun. Absolutely ADORE the effect Frantage has.

Good luck completing the loft clearout. Amazing that you found such old boxes there already!

Midweek already! Time for a coffee methinks!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Aileen said...

Gorgeous Gay. So soft and feminine but bold too with the black background. x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

It's very beautiful Gay ! Love all the details, colours and stamping. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Canonbury creations said...

Love this tag Gay, hope you are going to use it as a bookmark so that you can see it's beauty every time you open your book:)Gorgeous lace! No treasures in the attic but an amazing insight into how the previous owners lived. Is it a 1930's house, perhaps they were the first owners and had a servant too:)
Val x

Karen said...

oooo Gay, your tag is really beautiful!!!!

The 1st thing I do when I move into another house is check out the loft hahaha! Though in this house I have a cellar I am still going through and have found some really interesting things :D xxx

Carol Q said...

what a scrummy tag Gay. love the touches of lace and your background layers and colouring are so subtle and delicate.

whyducks said...

Love pretty!

hazel said...

A beautiful tag Gay, love the colours and lace.
xxx Hazel.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Tag my friend. I love the lace. But then again I have a thing for lace.. That would have been cool if you would have found something of value. :)

Hugs~

Suze Bain said...

Wow Gay, I love this, it's so classy and it's got a touch of an Art Deco feel to it too. xx