Sunday 17 July 2016

We're still partying

Hi folks, Over at the Stampotique blog there is still a party going on and I made another card,
I added a few more heads, stamped onto paper, as a bunchof balloons I think it balances the group better,

This time Twinkie has a change of head, the balloon heads are pretty suspicious and wonder what is going on, check out their eyes, LOL they don't know which way to look !!
I used Bird Lady's head By Roc Nicholas
Thanks for stopping by to look, Hugs Gay x

5 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

Fantastic!!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have to give this the "heads up!" - sorry couldn't resist. Such a clever idea, you rock on these images.
Faith
x

Gerrina said...

A bit scarry, but so funny aswell! Great idea! Hugs, Gerrina

Dotty Jo said...

This is great, Gay! Jo x

TangledBlueRose said...

So fun! I love this balloon bouquet! Amazing stamping, great card.
~kim