Wednesday 1 March 2017

New Stamps!!!

Hello There, I hope that you are bright eyed and bushy tailed?
I'm back and this time with new stamps from Stampotique to share. Every month we will have new stamps, it's all good fun 👍
Anyway here are some cards
 This is stamped on to fusable film and Karen's All Aboard glistens when it catches the light!
Next comes Cranium, what a great name for the head LOL Screaming bunny has had quite a fright, he's jumping off the card!

 This young lady, Elaina has dropped her cupcake! Oh nooooo! She is a simple one layer in pastel Copics.....

 Thanks for joining me and Don't forget to check out the rest of the new releases HERE

Hugs Gay xx

7 comments:

Darnell said...

I don't even know what goes on up in that lovely head of yours, Gay, but you always make cards that are weird in a wonderful way! Love that metallic effect and the story each card tells!! Hugs, Darnell

Amanda said...

Love your makes with the newbie stamps
Love
Amanda x

Nefertiti said...

3 very beautiful cards. The new stamps are Great too. Have a good day. Hugs, Sylvie

Stamps and Paper said...

Three fun cards Gay

Anne

baileyrosy.com said...

I'm in love !!!!! I want that screaming bunny it's hilarious !! Great new stamps Gay love the metallics on the first one and the dropped cupcake is so much fun but the bunny just made my day.

Marie

hazel said...

Fabulous cards Gay, I love Elaina, I'd be very upset if I dropped my cupcake.
xxx Hazel.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great makes with the new stampotique stamps and I love the bright colour on the airplain, it gives a metallic glimmer on it!!!

Have fun!!
Maria