One Layer Wednesday is at Jennifer's today and is for a new home card, simples!
Rules for OLW 53
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer “New Home” card using at least two colours of ink.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
(More rules at Jennifer's)
I have used Artemio stamps Picoti Picota (chickens) and peg stamps for the sentiment. I stamped the coop then made a mask for the coop and a circle mask and coloured over both with a Blending Blox (Dee Gruening) shades of orange, coloured the chicken and coop with copics.......Hope you like!!!
Short and sweet today, I'm running very late!
Have a wonderful crafty day my friends:0) xxx
OOOh! I'm so excited I've now got 94 wonderful, gorgeous followers... you lovely ladies. Welcome and Thank You so much for following :0) xx