Tuesday 2 August 2011

Crafty stamping with the Individuals:0)



Hi there all, today and this week at the Craft Barn Blog we are highlighting the fabulous products from Crafty Individuals.

My offering is 3 mini canvases, I chose to use the Crafty Individuals printed papers from their books, 3 lovely ladies and a gorgeous postcard stamp. Looks like a letter to me though!
There are more detailed pictures and a breakdown about how I made these over at the Craft Barn today
I hope you like this one :0) There will be more inspiration from the Design Team all this week :0)
I used
Crafty Individuals Stamps
Postcard with script CI 214 Trees CI 209 Everything I used was from The Craft Barn
Crafty Individuals Miniatures Book People and places
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso and 
Multi Medium MatteTim Holtz Distress Crackle paint, Clear rock candy and Distress inks

16 comments:

nicolet said...

This looks fantastic Gay!
Hugs Nicolet

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous way to use the images Gay - your works of art are stunning.

I bought this beautiful CI book (and a couple of other similar ones) several years ago just because I loved them, but they still sit unused in my "paper-stroking" box, so thank you for the inspiration.

Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, Gay! Love the canvases. Valerie

Jenny said...

These are lovely Gay, I'll have to pop over and see how you made them, the images just look like they have melted into the canvas...very clever. Yep I see what you mean, more like a letter :)
Jenny x

Elin Larsson said...

Sooo beautiful Gay!!!!
Hugs Elin

Christina said...

Wowww this is sooo gorgeous Gay!!
Hugs Kristel

Suze Bain said...

These are lovely Gay, beautiful images. xx

Sarn said...

Fantastic! Very vintage.

Hugs, Sandra x

The Crafty Elf said...

These are so lovely! I really like that look a lot. Quite a work of art Gay!

hazel said...

Fabulous canvases Gay, I've had this book for ages and it's still waiting to be used.
xxx Hazel.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely mini canvases, great images. These canvases are a great size to work on aren't they. Tracy x

Christine B. said...

Gorgous canvases. I definately need to look how you did them . Take care Hugs x ChrisB

Anonymous said...

beautiful job on your canvas set!

lisa a

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your canvases look wonderful, cannot decide which one I like most.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Oh Gay these are fabulous and will defo give it a go as have all the gear and books and everything the only thing missing is your talent !!! Fabulous, gorgeous and beautiful.

Marie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are gorgeous Gay, beautiful creations