Monday 22 July 2013

Flowers, lovely flowers

Hi everyone, Hope you are well and happy and if not, I hope you are very soon :D
I have been busy making cards again, two today, for LIM where Chrissie and Jen have asked for some handmade flowers





 First card is with an old Cuttlebug flower die, two cuts layered out of printed vellum with small disks of white card to lighten on the black card base. Hand drawn stems and vellum leaves, the waste from this next card,

With this card again I used die cuts from the Cuttlebug  multi shape die. The centre is another die cut in red mirri card with a small gem! TH Remnant rubs, they are so useful for sentiments!

Thank you for looking today, hugs Gay x
Back tomorrow with my Craft Barn make, BFN x
p.s Have you checked out the SALE? Loads of goodies were half price but they're going fast !!

21 comments:

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous Gay... Like them both but love the colours in the first one.
Suzi B xx

Ardyth said...

LOVE how the printed vellum looks! Beautiful!

Netty said...

Both are beautiful LIM cards Gay, and I love the black background of the first one, hugs Annette x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Gay,love them both.xxx

Carol Q said...

lovely and soft and VERY delicate looking Gay.

Sasha said...

Both cards are fabulous in different ways, Gay. But I really love your vellum lollipop flowers x

Paula Whittaker said...

both good cards but the 2nd one has the edge for me...great design.

Rosmarie said...

Both are gorgeous! I love the slender stems of the first.
Rosi x

Christine B. said...

Hi Gay, beautiful cards. Love them both. Take care. Love and hugs x ChrisB

Gibmiss said...

Hello Gay
Two fabulous cards......Gay.....hope you are feeling better.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous flower cards Gay - love them both, but my fave. is the second one - the flowers are so delicate, and I love the sheer simplicity of the design.
Huge Congrats. on being showCASed again - you are just too too talented my friend!!

Hope all is well with you and yours -hugs, Sylvia xxx

Canonbury creations said...

Gorgeous cards Gay, so unusual:) Love your lollipop flowers and the delicate ones on the second card are so elegant!
Val x

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are gorgeous. I think the second is my favourite!

Darnell said...

How stunning are your multi-colored vellum flowers, Gay! I love these!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Gay-i do love the colour on black-stunning effect :)
Nessa xx

hazel said...

Two beautiful cards Gay, I love the flowers on the first one.
xxx Hazel.

GinaA said...

Two great ideas, just love the open flower shape on the second card. Great colours on both of them.

K-Creatief said...

very beautiful cadrs, I prefer the second one :)

Karin

Rosemary said...

fab set of cards, gay... the vellum flowers are amazing!

Viv said...

Oh wow Gay what fabulous cards, just adore the fab flowers, so clever too. Not looking at the sale as I am very weak willed lol. Just looked at a stamp someone used and ended up buying three there ....oh my! :) Viv xx

Chrissie said...

These are gorgeous Gay, I particularly like the second one!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"