Thursday 4 July 2013

Hellooo

Hi folks, I hope all is good in your part of the world :D

Over here at Wimbledon Murray made it to the semis, yes!!! Weather is set to be fine for a while and next week I'm off for a few days R&R Yippee!!!






So I have a couple of cards to share, my owl card is for a lovely young lady whooooo is moving on with her job and I wanted to wish her well :D
Check out the mooving eyes LOL I used an Andy Skinner mask Owls

This next card is for LIM where it's a lucky dip week! Chrissie and Jen have challenged us with one word, SAND in honour of Hannelie's GD for this week, well done Hannelie! 

 My choice of stamp is this little cutie wistfully gazing out to sea. I can remember from my childhood how magical it is at the sea-side, watching the salty waves gently lapping onto the beach, seagulls keening above Ahhhhh! Nothing to do, just daydream away..................................
 Thank you for stopping for a while, if you say "Hi" I will do my best to visit you soon, Gay x
I used,
Personal Impressions by Beryl Peters P1273F
Mask by Crafters Workshop, Mini Art Is
Stickles Baby Blue.
Derwent Inktense pencils

23 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

hi gay... such a sweet little scene and i love the owl too

Thanks for joining us this week x
Jen
"Less Is More"

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous cards, love the simplicity and design. You do,this style so so well. Tracy x

sally said...

What a cute owl that is & the seaside SAND entry is such a reminder of days gone by! Have some lovely R&R - it's my turn for some soon :-)

Sally

Canonbury creations said...

Oh Gay that owl is so cute, love the eyes! A very nostalgic beach scene, lots of memories eh?Enjoy your break:)
Val x

K-Creatief said...

Very nice cards,

Karin

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Gay - here I am at last (sorry!). Love those googly eyes on the Owl, and the beach scene is so tranquil - you brought back some happy childhood memories with this one!

Wasn't the Murray match a fantastic nail-biter yesterday - I could hardly bear to watch at times, but what a great result. I will be watching him again tomorrow (and fingers crossed - Sunday too).
Enjoy your R&R - Big Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Viv said...

Such a cute owl card Gay, love the moving eyes! Fab LIM card too, great scene with the little boy looking out to see, so relaxing! Hard to watch Andy isn't it , let's hope he goes all the way and all our nails aren't bitten down by then too :) Viv xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Gay, love the googly eyes on the owl, just fab, great image too.

As for the sand card aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! remember when. Fabulous card.

Chris said...

Love them Gay and the googly eyes on that gorgeous owl are superb! Love the seaside card too, such a tranquil image. Enjoy your R&R, hugs, Chris x

Helen J said...

Lovely cards, the owl is so cute!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Helen

Suze Bain said...

Hi Gay, love your googlie eyed owl and a lovely seaside card too. I live right by the sea but it's always too blooming freezing to go down there! Gee, I thought Andy Murray wasn't going to make it, I could hardly bear to watch. fingers crossed for tomorrow! Xx

Chrissie said...

Fab cards as ever Gay, your little beach scene is super!
Enjoy the promised fine weather in the next few days!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Gay gorgeous owl and lively beach scene

Anne

Netty said...

Loving both of your fab cards Gay, have a great week ahead, hugs Annette x

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Gay. that owl's lovely isn't he?

Rosemary said...

love your LIM card, gay... absolutely beautiful! the owl card is so cute!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love that Owl card he is fab and the whimsy look of you LIM card.
luv
Debby

Gio said...

Oh , you made a gorgeous card even with almost no stamps at all! Brava , Gay!

Have a nice holiday :-)!

Sarn said...

Both cards are terrific Gay.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Sarn xx

hazel said...

Two wonderful cards Gay, I love the image on the second one and the fun owl is fab.
xxx Hazel.

Jenny said...

Hi Gay, You transported me away on a daydream then!!!
Your seaside card does indeed capture the magic of the sea, love the sparkle in the waves too :0)
Cute cute owl and what a fab 'ooo' on the end of hello!!
Jenny x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

ps... I can still find you in my Reading list :) xx

Karin said...

wow love both of your cards, the eyes on the owl are great!
Have a nice weekend! Groetjes karin